Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A New Direction

My few closest friends,

I am happy to announce that I accepted a job offer today working as a Personal Care Provider at the company I have worked at seasonally since 2007.  I'm finally at ease and feel like this is a blessing from God to start a new job and the thrill that may lead to a fulfilling career.


My apologies for being bitter and sore in my last few posts.  I have been on a short fuse lately and was getting all wrapped up in attention seeking ways.  There is nothing wrong with social media users, just how it is used.  Therefor I am still cutting back on usage and keep away from natural social curiosities that we all have.


No thanks, I'll just walk

Now I finally have something productive and meaningful to do with my time.  I finally have a sense of purpose. I'll focus on serving others.




When I'm not at work, I will be spending time with the people that mean the most to me. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment