Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Catching up with Crazy

I know I may be kindof flying off the bandwagon by posting so much so often and honestly it's not like I have anything better to do.  I have been making a habit to apply for jobs daily, if not every other day.  So the irons are in the fire ...

I have been adding them to the fire
since late September :/




On a more creative note,  I have some things to showcase.  Rather silly things.  Crazy things that I thought of while I was working at my groundskeeping job then driving 27 miles home- crazy.   A lot of these creations have nothing more to do with than football.  No surprises here, I'm a football fanatic. Here are some of my own photo manipulations:



Here is "Happy Halloween"
a dog made into a viking
This is my fantasy football mascot
...my team is doing as well
as the Vikings are this year :/



As for the NFL teams:

I manipulated this around the time the Broncos became pitiful.
Guess what? They still are.
Give 'em time and they may figure out how to put their heads on straight.



No worries, I still have hope in our Denver ponies just as I do in the football team of our most prestigious university in the state of whom have just become members of the Pac10, now Pac12:

At the heart of this creation are the characters from my favorite computer game
Plants vs. Zombies


Not to much surprise the Univerity of Colorado Buffaloes still defeated Colorado State University, my Alma Mater. After that victory:
Buffaloes do indeed have wings as they celebrate their first win of the season
(and only so far)

I'm not bitter or anything, I just like to poke fun at my friends.  My best friend and a few of my close friends all graduated from the University of Colorado.  I have always known that my school will always be the "little brother"
... even though lil brother
has been around longer
... Even though lil brother stays at home unemployed with a Bachelor of Science degree while applying for jobs a highschool graduate can get, while big brother gets the fancy jobs that make three times the amount I have ever made.  Even though...it's my fault I chose a seasonal degree and I should just forget about it. ANYWAYS. I'm here to make people laugh right?
Go Broncos?

No comments:

Post a Comment