To enter the 5 stages of mourning when things are just out
of reach, or not going as you wish? Forget
that drama. A challenge as an
invitation to [embrace chaos]
My own understanding of contentment is knowing that everything
happens for a reason with a trust that whatever happens is meant to strengthen
and teach. It is not to be confused with
being complacent. Rather, it is more
like finding peace and a purpose amidst a constant unpredictable environment.
![]() |
| (it's more hard or closer, not harder) |
Don't just sit back in defeat and groan about the things
that go wrong, take that as an opportunity to do something about it. The biggest enemy is yourself. Don’t let your wailing drown out any constructive problem solving thoughts.
I honestly cannot say that I have a dream that would destroy me if I didn't pursue it, and MAKE it MINE. I am
happy with whatever new callings I have in my life, and the occasional [Never statement ambush] of humility.
Go ahead and tell me I can’t. I just see it as an opportunity to prove that
I can do it in [self awareness on the clock]. I
also have enough just competing against my own impossible perception.
Sometimes you learn more about yourself while persevering
through uncomfortable situations in life.
I don’t wish anyone to walk through the situations I’ve been
through. Ever. I have victoriously triumphed
over every challenge and every stigma thread attached to that challenge. I wouldn't be the person I am today if these
events had not shaped me.
There is always room for improvement.
It’s mental illness
awareness month, please be kind to everyone.
~LMc





No comments:
Post a Comment