Originally this was a place for me to write about the things that ran through my mind while I made the 60 mile round-trip to my job in a car with shorted out radio. The silence was a perfect time for "Random Musings between here and tHere." Subjects range anywhere from Gardening to God, but not confined to any specific genre. Sometimes music is the only way expression can be shared by my favorite artists.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Life is what you make of it
This beaming furry little grin was burned into my memory the first time I saw these photos online. I really wasn't having too great of a day and then I thought of Mr. Hamster here and the little gesture that made him happy. I guess you could say that life is about the small things. Funny how something as small as spaghetti for a hamster can change an attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment